Medical and Welfare Robotics
OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE OF ACTION
- Medical robots: robots used in treatment, intervention and care operations.
- Robots used for rehabilitation: to support recovery processes.
- Assistance robots: their goal is to provide assistance to both caregivers and patients.
- Social assistance logistics robots: AGV, intelligent storage of medical products.
- Social robots: autonomous robots that interact with humans, following social behaviors and rules linked to their function. They are used to provide assistance, information and some services in places like fairs, exhibitions, hotels, museums, etc.
- General knowledge of the market and the actions that members are taking. Establish collaborative mechanisms to create a value chain within the framework of research and development.
- Define the non-robot related agents that participate in the group’s environment (hospitals, associations, health professionals, caregivers, others).
- Encourage and stimulate activities to create (among the group members) conditions that promote collaborative projects and research the financing of these projects through public calls (H2020, CDTI, RETOS, CIEN, IBEROEKA, POPTEC, SUDOE, RIS3, etc).
- To position the projects undertaken by the members of the group so that they are suitable for Public Procurement of Innovation.
- To promote the participation of the members in public tenders.
- Communicate and promote the group’s activities in various areas.