Mission and Objectives
Our Mission is to position Spain as a global leader in robotics. Promoting initiatives to develop new robotic products and services, commercially innovative, and with an added value for our society.
- Coordination of initiatives to connect research efforts with new commercially innovative products with an added value for our society.
- To promote new business ventures in robotics.
- To promote new joint research projects.
- To increase visibility of Robotics as a solution for some of various social environments challenges.
- Strategic analysis of future robotics applications and business opportunities.
- To be an open network for businesses, universities, R&D centers, end users and, also, public institutions interested in robotics.
- To help our associates increase their internationalization opportunities.
- Coordination with International robotics organisations.
- Contribute to generate new employment and wealth by increase the possibilities for the creation of new tech companies.